Sunday, March 11, 2012

CR10 and vb6

Hi to all,
Im still a newbie in cr10, Im making a report from my database using vb6 as it's front end. I have a question regarding filters in CR10 since in data environment as we know we can do this dte1.rsCmd.Filter or
dte1.rsCmd.Requery

How do i do this in CR10? I have a customized filters ( a series of cbo boxes to filter search in database) in my form..

Any help is welcome guys. I really need help

Thanks in advance!Hi again,
I hope i stated my question clear. Im looking for a way to filter my database by using the vb6 cbo boxes and printing it using crystal report 10.. Im using MySQL as my database. Any ebooks or tuts, suggestions are welcome.|||You can use selection formula
CR.selection formula=Column='Some value'"

or

CR.SQLQuery="YourQuery"

No comments:

Post a Comment