Sunday, March 11, 2012

CR 8.5, VB6, Crviewer how to preset Copies

Ok, I know how to use printout feature and can set number of copies this is fine when going directly to printer, But I have endusers that want to preview the report befre printing.

They however make an easy mistake, the document they are previewing has a requirement of 3 copies when printed. The preview has no obvious way to set that and of course startup with 1 copy. I know I could add a line to run a printout of 2 copies but the previewer form is used by more than one report.

I just want to know is there an easy way to set the copies in the previewer print.

Thanks in advance.This code goes into the VB form that your CRViewer is located. I named mine CRViewer. From the Left drop down list in your code window, choose CRViewer (or whatever you named it), in the right Dropdown list, choose PrintButtonClicked.

Private Sub CRViewer_PrintButtonClicked(useDefault As Boolean)

Dim intCopies As Integer

useDefault = False

intCopies = 3

Report.PrintOut False, intCopies

End Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment