Monday, March 19, 2012

CR8.5 COM documentation

Hi

I'm a VB and CR newbie.

I have been looking for some documentation about which methods I can use on a crystal report object. I have found at lot of examples using google but almost none of them shows more than just creating the object and open the report.

I would like to send a SQL string to the report and execute it.

I'm using VB5

Where can I find the documentation about this?

cheers
Henryjust do an online search for documentation. i do have it, bt its 5.x MB, so i dont think it'll upload here...i cant remember the exact url i found it...
http://www.businessobjects.com
try that...
Also, try the samples in crystal. it should be in ur Crystal installed folder-->
E:\Crystal\Samples\En\Code\Visual Basic
tons of support!
(I can show u how slove ur prob, bt i only know in vc++)

No comments:

Post a Comment