Thursday, March 29, 2012

create another query

hi , I new in sql reporting services.
I have a report with a query . now for every record it printed I need to create another query to another table and to some calc and print the value . how do I do this .

in other reporting program that I used before, they allow me to create multi body report. each body report allow me to defined a query .
thks

There are many options available in RS. You have the ability to have multiple datasets which can be used within the same report. You also have the ability to use sub-reports and linked reports. Could you be a little more specific with what you are trying to do?|||can you point me to example how to do multiple dataset in one report?

let me give example what I try to do with a report
AAA> mean result from default query
BBB> mean result from another query

-- header
Report Listing
--Body-
student ID : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
student name : AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Family
BBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBB

Classs : AAAAAAAAAAA
group : AAAAAAAAAAAA
-footer-

thks
|||

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms156288.aspx

This might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment