Thursday, March 29, 2012

create an Indexes/Keys Property with T-SQL

is there a function that i can use in a store procedure that allow me to create an Indexes/Keys Property
thanxYes. CREATE INDEX.

-PatP|||Yes. CREATE INDEX.

-PatP

excuse me while I climb back on my barstool...um office chair...

LNHockey...seriously though... alittle more background on what you're trying to do...

"create index"....why I outta.....|||Yes ok..excuse me.

i do this
<b>
ALTER TABLE TblSalle ADD [IdTypeTaxe] [int] NOT NULL default(0)<br>
CREATE INDEX PK_TblSalle ON TblSalle (IdTypeTaxe)</b>

and would like to assign is "Selected index value" to IX_IdTypeTaxe that i userly have in a combobox when i use the sql manager

but i want to do it in a store proc..

or how can i modify that value after i add the new column to my table|||Yup...I'm lost..

Huh?|||You know when you go to design mode of the table and go properties of the selected column and select the tab "Indexes/keys". under that you can switch the type "Primary key to Index" ?? !!!

just wondering if we can do the same thing in a Store proc using a function kind of thing

thanx !

No comments:

Post a Comment